Sunday, December 29, 2013

H O N E Y M O O N ! Part 2: Elephant Trek Excursion




We have a great travel agent in Shanghai, Michael.
When booking our honeymoon with him, I mentioned it was going to be my birthday while in Thailand.
He set up an elephant trek for us and told us to have fun!
It sure was interesting!

 Our Thai Elephant Ride!
She was 53 years old!!!



We rode through the jungle foothills where the ranch had rubber trees to help support their elephant business....

 The 'driver' asked if I scared easily and if I'd like to climb up onto the elephant.
She took our camera, told us not to tell her boss, and it would be very nice if we tipped her something....all while having my camera around her neck.  When she got off the elephant, I told Brandon he best run after her if she takes off running! 




The last part of the elephant trek included see baby elephants!  Yay!
They were 4 years old and as you can see, VERY friendly!!!




Phi Phi Island Excursion next!

No comments: